Travel to Uganda with Bishop Jan!
January 20 – 30, 2020
Africa is a wonderful place to visit. If you think you know Africa based on old Tarzan movies, you are in for an exciting awakening! Sub-Sahara Africa retains much of its old charm and culture while the cities and infrastructure is rapidly developing. Bishop Jan L. Beaderstadt, president of Renaissance Outreach Ministries is leading a wonderful Nine Day Tour in January 20-30, 2020. This tour will not only feature the most exciting places of the peaceful East African nation of Uganda, but also an opportunity to meet the people and see the missions where he works.
- Lake Victoria – Africa’s largest freshwater lake and second largest freshwater lake in the world
- Queen Elizabeth National Park – Look for tree climbing lions and see incredible African animals in Africa’s premier safari national park.
- Kazinga Channel – Boat trip down the channel In Queen Elizabeth National Park to see great views of African Animals.
- Rwenzori Mountains – Highest Mountain Range in Africa
- Visiting various mission places including Rwenzori School of Nursing & Midwifery and Bethel Christian School
- Cultural Program with the Mukanzo People of western Uganda.
This trip includes:
- Three Star Hotels, similar to a Best Western Hotel in USA.
- Breakfast every day
- Other meals as noted
- Welcome Dinner
- Departure Dinner
- Cruise on Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Entrance fees to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- English speaking guide
- Airfare from Bishop Airport in Flint to Entebbe and back.
- Donation to Hosanna House for physically challenged children
Per Person, including airfare!
Write for more information or to make your reservation for this amazing trip!
TREKKING MART USA
207 W. Main Street
Turner, MI 48765
Kathmandu, Nepal & Turner, Michigan